Welcome to our Career Opportunities page! Looking for
employment opportunities in Oahu? If you're searching for an opportunity
to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete.
We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for
sharp, energetic people. We are frequently looking for qualified:
- Sales Associate
- Service Advisor
- Service Technician
- Service Attendant
- Service Cashier
- Parts Associate
- Internet Sales Consultant
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment.
Simply complete the form by clicking here.
Mahalo and good luck for considering Cutter Auto in your career endeavors!
Please note: Due to the high volume of incoming
resumes, we will be unable to respond to each and everyone of you. If
there's an interest in pursuing your candidacy after reviewing your
resume, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
- Sales Associate – The Vehicle Sales Associate is directly
responsible for selling vehicles to customers. The Sales Associate will
provide customers with product information and excellent customer
service to ensure a positive buying experience.
- Receptionist- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and
directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor
arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Service Advisor- Initiates automotive services and repairs by
ascertaining performance problems and services requested; verifying
warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing
repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Service Technician- Serves customers by installing and servicing vehicles.
- Service Attendant- Service automobiles with fuel, lubricants,
and accessories. Collect payment for services and supplies. May
lubricate vehicle, change motor oil, install antifreeze, or replace
lights or other accessories, such as windshield wiper blades or fan
belts. May repair or replace tires.
- Service Cashier- An automotive cashier receives payments from
customers getting their vehicles maintained or repaired, or buying parts
or fluids specific to certain vehicles.
- Parts Associate- Selling specific repair parts or accessories for the customers vehicle.
- Internet Sales Consultant- The purpose of the Internet Sales
Consultant is to ensure an extraordinary client experience while
creating client advocates. Internet Sales Consultant develops,
implements, and administers the electronic commerce processes for the
dealership, responding to all internet leads and communications, both
through referral services and the website.